Important COVID-19 Update: In a continued effort to keep our colleagues and customers safe in response to COVID-19, we've implemented some temporary changes to our branch hours and practices. Click here to view hours for your designated branch. Please contact your Commercial Priority Services specialist or Client Services at 877-550-5933 with questions.
Select any service from the drop down menu then click Go to be directed to the Sign On page of the application.
Cybersecurity Awareness : Here are some best practices to help you and your business be safer and more secure online.
With SweepNet®, subsidiary activity is file-transferred nightly according to ZBA structure, allowing customers to view the daily transactions and balances of each subsidiary account. As an online reporting tool, SweepNet allows you to create reports showing daily balances and monthly average balances for each account. This makes it easier to determine your internal cost of funds.
- Provides the convenience of the Internet while maintaining strict data security.
- Create access and password profiles within your organization at will, developing a security structure that meets your company's changing business needs.
- View the transaction detail and cash positions of multi-tier subsidiaries.
- Assign internal borrowing and investing rates to cash position of each subsidiary as a performance measurement tool.
- Flexible user-defined reporting hierarchy for subsidiary accounts, allowing access to unlimited users.